Sunday, September 19, 2010

FREE STUFF FREE STUFF

Its been a while since I posted a great deal but with Christmas coming I know everyone is going to get back in the swing of deal spotting. I am so excited about this one I may not be able to sleep tonight!
Toys R US has select Hasbro games on sale buy 2 get 1 free and they are priced at $7.99 each.
Buy 3 Sorry or Monopoly games
Pair those with this $5 off $25 printable coupon here
**You will have to pick up another item priced at at least $1.03 to cover the overage the coupons give you**
You pay only tax!!!
This is a great gift and if you don't have anyone to buy for who would like this gift, please buy and donate. I have accumulated quite alot of toys and clothes in my upstairs and I can't wait to get closer to Christmas and start picking names off the trees to donate it to! If you will take the time to go to Toys R Us and pick up these games, I would be thrilled to add them to our Christmas collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment