Sunday, September 19, 2010

HOLY COW I WON!

Anybody ever used Bid Cactus? It's one of those penny bid action websites. For some reason back in April I got a little bundle of bids, you purchase bids up front and then you can bid on any of the many live auctions they have going around the clock. I used a few of them playing around but quickly realized winning was impossible. Each auction has a time limit but in the final seconds of the auction if a bid is placed it will `1o to 2o seconds to the clock. If your in a bidding war with someone, how will it ever stop if the time keeps increasing? How is there ever a winner? Luck people, luck and I have no idea how but for some reason luck is on my side tonight because I just WON!!! I still can't believe it, I'm so excited! Most people around me know about the debacle that became my great intentions for a fire pit for our back yard. It looks a little raggidy back there I must admit. Well raddigy no more my friends! Tonight I won an awesome fire pit. Its a free standing, wood burning fire pit and the cheapest I can find it online is at Amazon.com and its $140 there. Well my little boredom purchased bids got me that same fire pit for .97! I had to pay shipping but even with the shipping my grand total for this expensive fire pit was $25!!!!! Woo hoo I can't wait to get it, I will surely post some pictures! Yay!!!! Oh and when we get it we are roasting some marshmallows and making some smores and yes your invited!

No comments:

Post a Comment