Friday, March 12, 2010

A little while back I told you about a project my family and I had decided to start called Couponing to Christmas. You can read all about it here. Basically after buying for a needy family this past Christmas we began to think about all the items we could have to donate if we used the great deals we find all year long to stock up on toys, clothes, etc. I've been working on it a little bit, just checking for clearance items and great deals. I will continue to update this list and hope that it will be a mile long by Christmas but here is a running list of what I have so far: 3 long sleeve shirts size 18 months ATM toy bank Monopoly card game Pictureka card game 3 packages of fake fingernail kits Please leave me a comment and let me know if you are doing anything like this in your area. Just think of all the kids who could have a wonderful Christmas, who otherwise wouldn't, if all of us crzy couponers joined together for this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment