Friday, March 12, 2010

Everyone knows that when you extreme coupon as its called, you end up with more toothpaste, body wash, and razors then you could use in a LONG time. And alot of weeks there are free products that you yourself don't use, but someone somewhere could. With this in mind I keep a reusable shopping bag in my laundry room over the washing machine and when I get an item that I defintly won't use or one that I already have several of, I put it in the bag. When the bag gets full it goes into a box and when the box gets full it gets donated. I will continue to update this list as I go but here is what in the bag to start with now: Accu-Chek Aviva Diabetes Monitoring Kit Beautiful Botanicals Hair Relaxer 2 Dayquil Sinus Medicine Johnson & Johnson 1st Aid Kit 2 Cover Girl Pressed Powders 2 Cover Girl Foundations 3 boxes Kotex Panty Liners Emergen-C Various Pad/Panty Liner Samples 5 boxes Niquil 4 Theraflu Poligrip 2 Cover Girl Simply Ageless Foundations 2 degree deoderants 2 bottles of Johnson & Johnson Baby Lotion (the pink stuff, I love this stuff!) Neosporin 2 boxes of bandaids 2 boxes Visine Eye Drops

No comments:

Post a Comment