Tuesday, December 15, 2009

We should all say thanks!

This year I feel so blessed to have everything that I have. I am so thankful that I have 2 healthy girls to make Christmas happy, fun and full of magic! I don't know what I would do without them anytime, especially Christmas! But there are tons of soliders who won't see their kids this Christmas. Support the war or not I think we can all agree that the men and women who fight those battles everyday are putting their lives on the line so that ours can remain free, and for that I am more than thankful. This year you can tell the soliders how thankful you are. Lets say thanks is a website that will allow you to send a card. You don't have to do anything other than click a card and type your message. The rest is done for you, it will take less a minute of your time. I think that it is well worth it to send a little Christmas magic to a solider! So, go ahead use this widget to click and send some thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment