Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Glade Candle money maker at Target!

Here is a deal that I did today, so it has been verified and is a go! There are lots of other things in the picture, click here to see how I rolled this Glad deal into a $30 savings!
Buy any 5 Holiday Scent candles or refill packs @ $2.99, get a $5 Target gift card
(1) Glade Candle Tin 2.50
(1) Refill Pack 2.50
(3) Holiday Scent Candles @1.75 5.25
Total $10.25
Used:
(1) Printable Buy candle holder get refill for free (printable, limit reached) -2.50
(1) $1 off any 2 Glade Candles -1.00
(1) $1.50 off any Glade Candle Holder -1.50
(1) $1 off -1.50
Total Due: $4.20
Got $5 Target Gift Card, .80 profit!
This deal also qualifies for the $5 SC Johnson Rebate. You can do this rebate 3 times per household so if you used your rolled your gift cards over to do 2 more purchases, you could make a nice little money maker out of this deal. For me, I will end up making $5.80 and getting my candles. Can't beat that!
Ok now, somethings about this deal to mention
  • Keep in mind that some prices do vary by region, as do sales and coupons. Unless I note it, I will always be reporting what I have found in my area, Chattanooga, TN. This deal was at the Gunbarrel Rd. Target.
  • When you see the tag on the shelves at this Target, it says that the price is $2.99 however they do ring up $2.50 and I asked to clarify, it is ANY of the holdiay scents
  • I got lucky on the candles and found a couple of Holiday Scented ones on clearance for $1.75 a piece. HOWEVER, the computer didn't prompt the cashier to give me the gift card and the manager did it for her. I'm sure the fact that the candles were on clearance had something to do with it, but they were very nice and I had no problem getting the card. Thank you Gunbarrel Rd. Target!

No comments:

Post a Comment