Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Looonnnngggg Day

I need to issue another public apology...I still don't have the post ready of the survey sites that I use. It's been a maddening day for me today and I'm not used to that! And that leads me to .....
TUESDAY SOAPBOX
It's a new feature here at the Crazy Coupon Lady and I know it isn't cute and doesn't ryhme but even in the world of blissfully happy moms/bloggers/couponers, problems and irritations do crop up. I have noticed I see very few negative things on anyones blog. I don't want to be a negative person don't get me wrong, but I am realistic so from now on each Tuesday I will hightlight for you a negative thing, small though it may be that has brought either some humor or a life experience, or perhaps both into my life. Here is installment #1! I have now been a stay at home mom for almost 3 years. For the first time in those 3 years, I got up and dressed for work, out of the house by 7:30, dropped the oldest off at school, went to work until 5:30 (the last 2 of those hours with my 8 yr. old with me), came home, ate dinner, took her to get a pair of jeans for school tomorrow, made a Publix run, put groceries up and just sat down for the 1st time today. Yes, I'm rambling and yes, I'm that much more tired just telling you all of that! BUT, I did learn a valuable lesson. I have a new found respect for those of you that do this grueling routine every single day! As boring as my stay at home life gets, I atleast get to stay in pajamas and grab the occasional *secretive* nap with the baby! I commend you, working moms, who do this daily. I would cry!! Now, off my soap box and onto something that will hopefully make you a little less upset with me about the other missing blog (which I will actually get posted I swear it!)
It must be free week at Vicky's secret! Here are 2 free offers from them!

From now until Nov. 15th, go into any Victoria's Secret for a bra fitting and you will receive a free lip gloss! I have purchased several tubes of their lip gloss and love it so a free one is good news! You can go here to locate a participating store in your area! And secondly,

Go here to sign up with Pink Nation from Victoria's Secret. For being a member, you are rewarded with lots of freebies and great coupons! Like this new one, its a free panty plus $10 off any bra! Free stuff rocks!! Ok, I have to be honest and tell you that I LOL when I got this email. Maybe its the lack of sleep and energy at this point, but an email entitled "Trick or Treat or Tampons" got me. I mean, who wants to look in their candy bucket and find that?? Moving on....go here to sign up for your free Being Girl Sample Kit. This kit is pretty awesome...it has:

  • 2 Tampax Pearl Tampons
  • 1 Compak Pearl Tampons
  • 1 Always Infinity Maxi-Pad
  • 2 Always Pantiliners
  • 1 Always Feminine Wipe

No comments:

Post a Comment