Monday, October 12, 2009

Crzy Coupon Lady

Saturday we had a Crzy Coupon Lady class and it went great!

I was very excited to hear that one of the girls from the class went shopping Saturday and was out tearing it up! I get so excited at the money I save and it excites me knowing that something I told someone is going to do the same thing for them! I love doing this!!

We are having our next class, Nickel and Dimeing, on Oct. 24th at the Country Place Restaurant on Shallowford Rd. It will a class geared towards those who have a basic knowledge of coupons (where to get them, how they work, etc.) but aren't sure of how to put it all together to get the most savings. This class will show you how to do that.

If you don't haven't yet gotten that basic knowledge and would like to learn it, there will be another couponing for beginners, Penny Pinching, on Sat. Nov 7th.

Please feel free to call or email me if you have any questions about the classes or where you may fit in. I will be glad to help you and get you in the right class to save you tons of money!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment