Monday, September 21, 2009

Coupon Class

If you have ever read anything on this blog, or my facebook, or my myspace, or spoken to me for that matter, you are well aware of how much I love my coupons; and most importantly the money they have saved me. I have always been a bargain hunter and clipped coupons, but I had no idea how much money was to be saved by learning the rules and systems. I am so thankful that I did! As much as I once loved it, I haven't been in a Walmart in months! I buy all my cleaning products, diapers/wipes, make-up, bath products,etc. at the drug stores. Yes, they are a little higher priced than a WalMart, but when you learn to use their reward systems, it is amazing what you can get! I spend between $15-$25 per week and get WAY more than everything we need. Doing their systems gets you tons of items for FREE. I have a small CVS living in my house, laundry detergent, air fresheners, toothpaste, shampoo, razors, body wash, etc., etc., etc, that I got for free. I love to tell everyone about my deals and finds, which was the reason I started this blog and now I have decided to host a coupon workshop that will focus only on the drug store systems. I think it will be alot of fun and I promise you that in the 1st week you will save the cost of the class! Here are the details: Drugstore couponing for beginners Oct. 10th, 2009 9 a.am - 11 a.m. Location TBA depending on RSVP Contact/RSVP: crzycouponlady@gmail.com Cost: $20 For the $20 that you pay to attend, you will receive the Sunday edition of the Chattanooga Times (it will be the 1st of the month edition, which is the best), a copy of All You Magazine (a must for couponers, filled each month with $75-$100 worth of great coupons), and a notebook to get you started. You are basically only paying for your supplies! We will also have other organizational items there for purchase. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or comments that you may have. As soon as I have a location pinned down I will email everyone to let them know. I have several places in mind, I just want to make sure we have room to accommodate everyone! This date is a Sat. so you will be able to leave the class and head to a drug store to amaze yourself at what you can purchase and how little you will pay! Can't wait to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment